Usage and Tips
Apply a small amount to fingertips, massage onto the contour area around the eye, morning and evening, before any oil-based serum and moisturiser.
Patch test before use.
Keep away from children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use on broken skin.
Use sunscreen every morning.
If irritation occurs stop use. If the problem persists see a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Caffeine, reduces excess fluid build-up around the eye area, reducing puffiness.
Peptides, increase the production of collagen and have the ability to assist in restoring damaged skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caffeine, Poria Cocos Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Dipeptide-2, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Betaine, Polyporous Umbellatus Extract, Glutathione, Ectoin, Aminobutyric Acid, L-Ergothioneine, Ascorbic Acid, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucose,1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Octanediol, Tropolone, Phenoxyethanol.
Some more Info
- Alcohol Free
- Water based serum
- Fragrance free
- Silicone free
- Cruelty free
- 1 Bottle: +/- 75 to 150 applications
Please keep in mind that dark circles can be caused by four triggers, namely
– Poor drainage creates a build up of fluids which can result in dark circles. Dark Circles, Puffiness and Lines can assist with this trigger.
– When there has been a substantial amount of fat loss in the face area the muscles in the peri-orbital muscles become visible. These muscles are brown and can present as dark circles.
– Caused as a result of over active melanocytes. In this case Dark Mark Management would assist.
– Vasodilation can occur which results in dark circle